Atariya Grow Set Leaf Onion
¥670 incl. tax
For shipping cost details, click here
- Germination temperature: 15-30 degrees
- Germination days: Approximately 10 days after sowing
- Thinning: Approximately 30 days after sowing
- Harvest time: Approximately 90 days after sowing
It can be cultivated at any time as long as the growing temperature is 15 to 30 degrees Celsius.
It is a convenient vegetable that can be easily cultivated. Recommended for accenting various dishes.
- Put the soil in the planter and sow the seeds.
- After germination, apply liquid fertilizer.
- Don’t forget to thin out, water and fertilize while growing.
- Pluck and harvest as many leaves as you need.
For details, see the enclosed instruction manual.
IngredientsRecycled paper planter x 1, planter tray x 1, cultivation soil x 1.2 L, fertilizer (powder fertilizer for liquid fertilizer 5 g) x 1 bag, seed x 1 bag, manual x 1
Storage and handling直射日光、高温多湿を避けてください。
Type of product岩槻ねぎ
Country of originJapan
Prefecture of originChiba
|Dimensions||22.5 × 12.5 × 8.0 cm|