- Germination temperature: 15-20 degrees
- Germination days: Approximately 5 days after sowing
- Thinning: Approximately 14 days after sowing
- Harvest time: Approximately 30 days after sowing
It can be cultivated at any time as long as the growing temperature is 15 to 20 degrees Celsius.
Eight kinds of leafy green seeds are mixed. Harvest from the larger leaves. You can enjoy a fresh mixed salad.
- Put the soil in the planter and sow the seeds.
- After germination, apply liquid fertilizer.
- Don’t forget to thin out, water and fertilize while growing.
- Pluck and harvest as many leaves as you need.
For details, see the enclosed instruction manual.