- Germination temperature: 20-25 degrees
- Germination days: Approximately 10 days after sowing
- Thinning: Approximately 30 days after sowing
- Harvest time: Approximately 60 days after sowing
It can be cultivated at any time as long as the growing temperature is 20 to 25 degrees Celsius.
It is also called “Shanghai” in Taiwan and “Coriander” in the West. It has a unique scent that makes it addictive.
- Put the soil in the planter and sow the seeds.
- After germination, apply liquid fertilizer.
- Don’t forget to thin out, water and fertilize while growing.
- Pluck and harvest as many leaves as you need.
For details, see the enclosed instruction manual.