- Germination temperature: 15-20 degrees
- Germination days: Approximately 3 days after sowing
- Thinning: Approximately 14 days after sowing
- Harvest time: Approximately 30 days after sowing
It can be cultivated at any time as long as the growing temperature is 15 to 20 degrees Celsius.
It is a bright red spherical radish with a diameter of about 2 cm. Root vegetables are the easiest to make.
- Put the soil in the planter and sow the seeds.
- After germination, apply liquid fertilizer.
- Don’t forget to thin out, water and fertilize while growing.
- Pluck and harvest as many leaves as you need.
For details, see the enclosed instruction manual.