Atariya Grow Set Raddish
¥670 incl. tax
For shipping cost details, click here
- Germination temperature: 15-20 degrees
- Germination days: Approximately 3 days after sowing
- Thinning: Approximately 14 days after sowing
- Harvest time: Approximately 30 days after sowing
It can be cultivated at any time as long as the growing temperature is 15 to 20 degrees Celsius.
It is a bright red spherical radish with a diameter of about 2 cm. Root vegetables are the easiest to make.
- Put the soil in the planter and sow the seeds.
- After germination, apply liquid fertilizer.
- Don’t forget to thin out, water and fertilize while growing.
- Pluck and harvest as many leaves as you need.
For details, see the enclosed instruction manual.
IngredientsRecycled paper planter x 1, planter tray x 1, cultivation soil x 1.2 L, fertilizer (powder fertilizer for liquid fertilizer 5 g) x 1 bag, seed x 1 bag, manual x 1
Storage and handling直射日光、高温多湿を避けてください。
Type of productコメット
Country of originJapan
Prefecture of originChiba
|Dimensions||22.5 × 12.5 × 8.0 cm|