Do! Grow at Home Grow Set Radish
¥1,423 incl. tax
A cultivation set that grows vegetables or herbs in eco-friendly pots made from 100% recycled paper. It’s easy to grow, and it’s a compact size that can be grown by the window or on the balcony.
[Radish] Annual plant
- Germination temperature: 15-30 ℃
- Cultivation temperature: 17-20 ℃
- Estimated after thinning: 4 to 5 sprouts
You can even eat the leaves! For coloring salads and pickles. The red on the surface and the white on the inside accentuate the presentation.
100% recycled paper pot, seeds, potting soil, pot bottom sheet, instruction manual
How to grow
- Place a pot bottom sheet on the bottom of the pot and pour the potting soil.
- Pour the potting soil into the pot.
- Sprinkle the seeds so that they do not overlap, and lightly cover them with soil.
- Until germination, place it in a bright place away from direct sunlight and gently water it with a spray bottle to prevent the soil surface from drying out.
- When the first leaves start to appear, thin out the crowded parts in several steps to leave strong seedlings.
After finished growing…
If you bury the used pot in the soil as it is, it will biodegrade over the years and return to the soil.
* Or dispose of it according to how to dispose of garbage in the area.