The Repour stopper is the easiest, most effective wine and sake preserver there is.
Repour is the first product of its kind to preserve the original aroma and flavors of your wine and sake by actively and continuously eliminating virtually of the oxygen from the bottle.
No oxygen means your wine doesn’t degrade.
Instead of throwing out a bottle of wine that has gone bad, or messing with complex and ineffective vacuums, pumps, cartridges, batteries, and other contraptions, simply insert the Repour wine stopper in place of the bottle’s original cork, and preserve the wine for the life of the opened bottle while enjoying it by the glass.
Your favorite wine perfectly preserved.
Enjoy every glass.
Repour keeps your opened wine and sake in optimal condition, and eliminates spoilage/waste.
Once the bottle has been opened, wine and sake begin to lose their characteristic flavors and become less enjoyable due to the effect of oxygenation. For most people, the timeframe over which the flavors becomes noticeably diminished can be as soon as one day in more delicate or older wines, to two or three days in more robust, younger wines and non-gingo type sake.
Repour’s unique technology absorbs virtually all the oxygen from the air in the bottle as well as the oxygen that has dissolved into the wine itself, preventing the effects of oxidation on the wine and preserving its flavors and aromas. Because this process of oxygen absorption within the repour stopper is continuous, using repour in place of a cork on your opened wine will keep it fresh and tasting as good as new for up to two months while consuming the wine glass by glass over that time.
Repour’s technology is revolutionizing by-the-glass wine programs!
- Stop worrying about opening an expensive bottle for selling by the glass and having to sell it out before it spoils.
- Add more variety to your by the glass menu or enhance your menu by offering higher quality wines by the glass.
- Keep your wine in optimum condition. Never serve an “off” glass of wine to a customer again.
- Improve profitability and your bottom line by always selling all of the wine in your bottles.
- Forget about complex and finicky gadgets and machines. With Repour, no special training is required. Using repour is as easy as putting a stopper in a bottle.